Monday 6 January 2014

"JIG and SAW" are on their way...

I have completed the rhyming prose for a brand new series of adventure books, which will be illustrated by the very talented Abie Greyvenstein. The first "JIG and SAW" picture book will be published later this year (during the early part of the Summer term) in support of my charity "Families for Children". As patron I am hoping the books and characters become a great success and I am already planning a second book in the series.


I'll be taking "JIG and SAW" on my travels when I visit primary schools... I'm very excited about this new project and it's going to be a real thrill to present to the KS1 pupils, who normally miss out on my "Bradley Baker" showcases (which is more suited to the KS2 students).

There will be more pictures and news updates very soon and I'll be sure to keep everyone posted here and on my social media sites.

If you'd like to find out more, here's a link to the "JIG and SAW" website.
 
Catch up again very soon
DLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment