Saturday 15 June 2013

The perfect "Decoy" this week!

Back in March, I received an invitation to present to all the KS2 children at Decoy Primary in Newton Abbot... and what a fantastic event it turned out to be this week! All the teaching staff and over 280 students enjoyed my showcase presentation, which resulted in a popular book signing event to follow.



One pupil came up with an idea for Bradley Baker's fifth adventure story... so I asked him to draw me a picture, which impressed me very much. Here's what he presented to me during the book signing event in the school library;

 
I returned to Chudleigh C of E Community School at the end of the week and spent the whole day with the year 5 students. We continued to work on the school's book publication project and I'll be returning in two weeks time to complete the workshops... pics to follow!
 
More events to tell you about next week, when I will be visiting a school in Ivybridge and two more primary schools in Plymouth. A very busy week ahead!!!
 
Catch up soon and best wishes, DLJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment